Life Lessons: 20 Great Life’s Little Instructions
Biggest Life lessons are being learned by experience, hard-work, happiness, failure, and regret. We are very grateful that we are being taught these life’s little instructions. Because life is made up of little moments like these.
The purpose of life is to be happy, It’s all that matters. These little life’s instructions or life lessons may help you to get the best out of your life.
20 Great Life Lessons
1. Within 5 seconds of meeting someone, You make a lasting impression based on the following order: First How you look. How you sound. What you say.
2. If you really want someone to listen to you, start the conversation off with “I shouldn’t be telling you this but…?
3. Say ‘thank you’ and ‘please’ a lot.
4. Learn to play a musical instrument.
5. Plant a tree on your birthday.
6. Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
7. Remember other people birthdays.
8. Try before you Regret. Try before you Reject. Try before you die.
9. Every body wants to be your friend when to have something that they want.
10. Direction is so much more important than speed. Many are going nowhere fast.
11. When you doubt yourself when trying something new. Remember ‘Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the titanic.’
12. If you are still searching for that one person who will change your life, look in to the mirror.
13. A hungry stomach, An empty pocket, A broken heart teach the best lessons of life.
14. You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried.
15. Every morning look in the mirror and ask yourself, ‘Is what i’m going to do today going to make me happy.’
16. Don’t let opportunity stare you in the face. Take It.
17. Work like you’ve never won before, And celebrate like you’ve never faced failure.
18. Marry someone who knows how to cook. Looks go away but hunger doesn’t.
19. The only time you should look in to your neighbor’s bowl is to make sure that they have enough. Not to see, if you have as much as them.
20. Secret of success? ‘Two Words” – Right Decisions. How to make right decision? “One Word” – Experience. How do you get experience? “Two Words” – Wrong Decisions.
If you like this share it with your friends and loved ones.
You can like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram –>