Life Lessons: Best 30 life lessons of all time
Life is full of drama, suspense, emotions and fun. We only have one life. We need to live it wisely. Therefore there is a need of learning constantly. Life lessons comes in handy which is being learned, experienced and taught by a wise man.
There are no mistake in life, only life lessons. There is no such thing as negative experience, only opportunities to grow. From struggle comes strength.
So here I present you best 30 life lessons of all time:
Best 30 life lessons
1. Strive for excellence, not perfection. Nobody is perfect but they can be excellent.
2. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
3. Be tough-minded but tender-hearted.
4. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more
powerful than one with all the facts.
5. Measure people by the size of their hearts, not the size of their bank accounts.
6. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
7. Choose work that is in harmony with your values.
8. Commit yourself to constant self-improvement.
9. Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
11. Spend less time worrying who’s right, and more time deciding what’s right.
12. Resist giving advice concerning matrimony, finances, or hair styles.
14. Be willing to lose a battle in order to win the war.
15. Never discuss money with people who have much more or much less than you.
16. Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don’t feel like it. Learn to show enthusiasm, even when you don’t feel like it.
17. When meeting someone for the first time, resist asking what they do for a living. Enjoy their company without attaching any labels.
18. Don’t gossip. Don’t discuss salaries. Don’t nag. Don’t gamble.
20. Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years.
21. Don’t expect money to bring you happiness. It brings convenience not happiness.
24. See problems as opportunities for growth and self-mastery.
25. Become an expert in time management through routine.
26. Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health, and love.
27. Never underestimate the power of love. Never underestimate the power of forgiveness.
28. Don’t delay acting on a good idea. Chances are someone else has just thought of it,
too. Success comes to the one who acts first.
29. Remember that winners do what losers don’t want to do.
30. Instead of using the word “problem”, try substituting the word “opportunity”.
31. (Bonus) Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things
you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
(source: life little instruction book)
You may also want to read this:
If you like this share it with your friends and loved ones.
You can like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram –>