5 value for money over-the-head headphones under Rs. 4000
If you’re planning to buy a over-the-head headphones Then you should consider these 5 value for money headphones which offers great sound quality and high build quality with an astonishing lower prices.
All of the headphones listed below can be used with smartphones, laptops, iPods and other devices as well. In which some of the headphones are wireless and offers mic as well. Here are the list of budget friendly, great sound and build quality value for money over-the-head headphones.
1. Creative SoundBlaster Jam (Rs. 2,600)
Creative, a popular brand name in headphone making industry launched this headphones with some great features and specifications with a very beautiful design.
Specifications of Creative SoundBlaster Jam:
- Wireless Bluetooth
- Ergonomic fit with soft ear cushions
- Nostalgic design
- One-tap bass enhancement feature
- Super lightweight
- Stupendous battery life – Get up to 12 hours of wireless audio streaming
2. Bluedio Turbine 2 (Rs. 3,000)
This not so famous company design idea of Turbine Dynamic, striving to bring the best music experience for you. Apart from the amazing bass as H-Turbine, T2 is foldable and more portable, more comfortable to wear, and reinforced in headband.
Specifications of Bluedio Turbine 2:
- Outstanding design and style
- Strong bass that is underpinned by 57mm ultra-large dynamic drivers
- Flexibility and comfort
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Battery life: Up to 11 hours on one charge
- Noise cancellation and noise reduction
3. Circum-aural Philips SHB7000 headset (Rs. 3,000)
Bass in your music? then the SHB7000 philips headset is for you. High Performance Wireless Sound, Noise Isolation, Treble and Deep Bass, Advanced Echo and Noise Reduction for Crystal Clear Calls and so much more it offers.
Specifications of Circum-aural Philips SHB7000 headset:
- Great and Elegant design
- Fully Adjustable Headband
- Leather Cushions for Long-listening Comfort
- Bluetooth and Corded Support
- Handy 0.6 m USB Cable
- Play Time: 9 hrs
- Talk Time: 540 mins
- Display Talk Time: 9 hrs
- Standby Time: 200 hrs
4. Audio Technica ATH-M20X Headphones
This is known for its professional studio monitor over-ear headphones. This gives you professional sound quality which can match studio level and DJ level performance. Also can be used in smartphones.
Specifications of Audio Technica ATH-M20X Headphones:
- Advanced build quality with smooth and leather type finish
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Wired headphone
- no mic
5. Skullcandy Uproar S5URHW-462 (Rs. 3,700)
A headphone from skullcandy doesn’t need its introduction but still this brand is globally known for its products and this one is among the famous ones so fa for its sound quality and design with budget friendly price.
Specifications of Skullcandy Uproar S5URHW-462:
- Simple yet appealing design
- Connect wirelessly to your device from up to 33 feet away with Bluetooth
- Last-longing 10 hour battery life
- Mic/Remote + Volume Take calls, adjust volume, or manage music
- Soft ear pilllows
- powerful attacking bass, natural vocals, and precision highs for every type of music
These are the headphones which you should consider if you are planning to buy one. If i was given an offer for choosing one of them i would go for creative soundblaster jam it is the cheapest among all and provide better specifications compared to others. But if you are thinking to buy a professional headphone for DJ and mixing and other upper level platform then definitely you should go for Audio Technica ATH-M20X.
Tell us about your views and what you think about this in comment section.
If you like it share it with your friends and loved ones.
You can also like our Facebook page by clicking here and follow us on Instagram by clicking