5 best smartwatches for iPhone and android 2015
From last couple of years smartwatches are becoming a hot topic and its market is growing very fast. Best Smartwatches are not just for telling time it is way beyond that, a watch that can measure for health fitness and heart-rate, a watch that are capable of taking photos and videos, voice recognition, music player, photo and video viewer and you can change the look of your smartwatch every single day you want.
This sounds like amazing isn’t it. But it doesn’t stop here there are many more features of this. So here we thought to provide you a list of 5 best smartwatches that support iPhone or android or both of them.
1. Apple smartwatch
Apple is always been innovative with their products. Same is the case with apple watch. It is beautifully designed watch with kinda cool features and many more 3rd party apps than any other smartwatches in the market.
Here are some features of Apple Smartwatch:
- A beautiful and elegant design
- Superb Build quality
- Crown (physical button)
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Tracking of all day activity (Fitness and Sports)
- Simple and Easy to use UI and Interface
- Taptic engine (Force touch/3D Touch)
- Siri and calling
- Lots of choices to pick your watch that suits you best
- More 3rd party apps than any other smartwatch
- Comes in 38mm and 42mm size
- Average battery life is around 24 hours (Depends on your Usage)
Price starts at $349 (Sport Edition Apple watch) up to $17000 (Gold Apple watch)
2. Samsung Gear S2
Samsung smartwatches are in the market for almost 2 years and there are many models of Samsung smartwatches for different personalities. But the Samsung Gear S2 is most advanced and latest in the market.
Here are some features of Samsung Gear S2:
- Attractive, compatible, and simple design (According to me)
- Premium build quality
- Rotating bezel
- IP68 dust and waterproof
- 1.2-inch Super AMOLED screen
- Tizen UI
- Great for Health and Fitness
- Thousand’s of Apps
- Different Models for Different Personalities to suit
- 300 mah battery – good for two to three days (Depends on your usage)
Price starts at $299 to $359
3. Sony smartwatch 3
This 3rd Version of Sony smartwatch is a great for choice for tracking physical activities. Its waterproof and GPS Functionality makes it more popular than other smartwatches. The Sony SmartWatch 3 brings a greater focus on activity tracking to Android Wear, but there aren’t enough apps available to take advantage of it.
Here are some features of Sony smartwatch 3:
- Streamlined and generic design
- Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor and 512MB RAM
- 4GB of Storage capacity
- Built-in GPS sensor
- Great for Fitness tracking
- 1.6 inch display
- Android OS
- 2 days of average battery life (Depends on usage)
Price of Sony smartwatch 3 starts at $249
4. LG Watch Urbane
LG has made this watch to look like some traditional and modern at the same time with features of smartwatches. This is mainly focused in Business class people. It almost look like a Ten times Expensive watch than it really is.
Here are some features of LG Watch Urbane:
- Classic and fashionable look
- Well made for attention seeking: Great finish of shiny stainless steel
- Genuine leather band
- 1.3-inch circular P-OLED (Circular Display)
- Android OS
- Feel of a normal and Expensive watch
- Showerproof and waterproof by IP67 rating
- Fitness tracking support by LG Pulse app (built in)
- 410mAh battery good for almost one to two days (Depends on Usage)
Price of LG Watch Urbane starts from $349
5. Motorola Moto 360
Motorola’s Moto 360 is the one of the best-looking smartwatch you can get right now, and this watch works surprisingly well considering how young the Android OS is, but the single-day battery life and lack of waterproofing might deter some.
Here are some features of Motorola Moto 360:
- Gorgeous looking smartwatch
- Very simple circular design, Premium materials
- Steel casing, and a leather band
- Different colors available for buying
- Good health/fitness monitoring features
- IP67 water resistant
- Android OS
- Lots of 3rd party apps
- Voice Recognition
- 1 day battery life (Depends on usage)
Price of Motorola Moto 360 starts at $249.
Tell us about your views in comment section.
You can follow us on Facebook by clicking here and on Instagram by clicking