Worrying Quotes: Best 10 quotes of worrying
People are always worried about something and some of them have habit of worrying. They need to get rid of it or best they can do is make this worrying as an opportunity for themselves (to know more about why worrying is a blessing click here)
Here are my top most favourite quotes related to worries:
1. “When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.” So why think of a thing that will not happen most of the time.
2. “There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.” Be a concerned person or at-least try to be one.
3. “People get so in the habit of worry that if you save them from drowning and put them on a bank to dry in the sun with hot chocolate and muffins they wonder whether they are catching a cold.” You need to enjoy your present moment it is a gift that is why it is called a present (a gift).
4. “If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.” Don’t think about the consequences just do what you want to.
5. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.” Sitting there worrying about something will not help you unless and until you act upon it.
6. “When you begin to worry, go find something to do. Get busy being a blessing to someone; do something fruitful. Talking about your problem or sitting alone, thinking about it, does no good; it serves only to make you miserable”. Above all else, remember that worrying is totally useless. Worrying will not solve your problem.
7.“There are only two things to worry about, either you are healthy or you are sick. If you’re healthy there is nothing to worry about. But if you are sick there is only two things to worry about, either you will get well or you will die. If you get well there is nothing to worry about. But if you die there is only two things to worry about, either you will go to heaven or hell. If you go to heaven, then there is nothing to worry about. And if you go to hell, You’ll be so damn busy shaking hands with your friends you won’t have time to worry”.
8. “If you can’t help worrying, remember that worrying can’t help you”. I’ve noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don’t want to happen.
9. “Control what you can control. Don’t lose sleep worrying about things that you don’t have control over because, at the end of the day, you still won’t have any control over them”.
10. “Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. if you worry you die, if you don’t worry you die, so why worry”.
Worrying is not always bad sometimes it can be your best teachers and can make you winners. Know how by clicking here.
Tell us about your views and what you think about this in comment section.
If you like it share it with your friends and loved ones.
You can also like our Facebook page by clicking here and follow us on Instagram by clicking